Best of Web Design

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Igor
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best of Web Design

Postby Igor » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 pm

As more Web surfers get high-speed access, Web designers are tempted to go overboard with multimedia sites that waste your time and distract you from the content. This little collection of Web designs is proof that artistic elegance can be successfully combined with brutal efficiency. Below is my personal selection of some of the best Web site design I’ve come across. Feel free to leave a comment and suggest a good design that I missed.

Read more: http://www.krazyworks.com/best-of-web-design/

Return to “Web Development”